Find a song, artist, record...
    dvdjamm is offline Indie Release [Level 4]

50 Cent - Disco Inferno (Disco Remix)......

i know how a lot of u guys seems to really dislike rap,but i'm just going to ask this...a friend of mine found a advance of 50 cent's new cd called the massacre...there's the regular version of the song,but at the end of the cd there's a remix that uses a actual disco sample and it's bugging me cause i dunno what it is...has anyone heard it and knows what it is? while i'm on the subject,does anyone knows the sample used for the song tush by ghostface and missy elliott? thanks

Question Re: 50 Cent - Disco Inferno (Disco Remix)......

OMG i'm also searching for that song!! i use to have it on my computer 1 or 2 years ago but i deleted it i don't remember why. then now, i keep searching on google, youtube ... no result! :(

as i can see you wrote this thread in 2005, i was wondering if you actually found the song???

Re: 50 Cent - Disco Inferno (Disco Remix)......

if ever someone find the song(Disco Inferno remix) please send me at missc-514 @ hotmail.com (no spaces.. duh!). write the subject in capital letters so i won't delete it by mistake.

ashley_k is offline Indie Release [Level 4]

At the end of some of the 50 Cent "The Massacre" CDs they have a bonus remix of "Hate It Or Love It" (G-Unit Remix) which contains excerpts from The Tramps "Rubberband", maybe it's this rather than a "Disco Inferno" Disco Remix, you are looking for.

"Hate It Or Love It" (G-Unit Remix)
    YouTube - Hate It or Love It (G-Unit Remix)

The Tramps "Rubberband"
    YouTube - The Trammps - Rubber Band

ashley_k is offline Indie Release [Level 4]

Quote Originally Written by dvdjamm View Post
    does anyone knows the sample used for the song tush by ghostface and missy elliott? thanks
    Best of Both Worlds "Naked Truth" sampled later for Ghostface and Missy's "Tush/Push", thank you google.

YouTube - Naked Truth - Best of Both Worlds

Nice tune.

YESSSS!
    Found it :icon_cool:

Permissions