Thread: the simple life top ten quotes!
April 24th, 2004, 02:03 PM #1
the simple life top ten quotes!
anyone else find the simple life funny? i think paris not only lives in a different state i think shes on another planet :lol: heres the top 10.....
1. On arrival at their new 'home', the girls are stunned to discover that they'll be sleeping in a converted porch, which contains a grill-covered well:
Paris: "What are wells for?"
Janet Leding: "To get water."
2. At the supermarket, the girls are looking for generic bottled water:
Paris: "What does generic mean? Do you know?"
3. At the supermarket checkout, the girls realise they've blown their $50 budget:
Nicole to checkout guy: "We're a little short. Can we just have it?"
Checkout guy: "No, you can't just have it. This isn't a soup kitchen."
Paris: "Great, this is so lame."
And on the way home from the supermarket...
Nicole: "I can't believe he wouldn't just give it to us!"
Paris mocking checkout guy: "I know 'This isn't a soup kitchen'."
Nicole: "I know! What does that mean? 'soup kitchen'?"
4. When grandma Curly Leding says she's going to teach the girls to pluck chickens, they're not amused:
Nicole: "I'm not plucking anything? except my eyebrows!"
5. Around the dinner table:
Paris: "What is Walmart?? Do they sell walls stuff?"
[Jaws drop...the Leding family look stunned]
Nicole: "In 'The South' people hang out there."
6. The girls are sent to spend a morning with the St. Mary's quilting circle but soon get bored:
Nicole: "Don't you guys get bored of making squares? You guys should make it a little edgier? like maybe some cigarette burns."
Shocked women: "Cigarette burns? I don't think people around here would want to buy that."
Nicole: "Well, what about if you put some paint on it like graffiti?"
Women: "No, absolutely not!"
Nicole: "I know you guys are traditional but?" [falls off chair in mock-boredom]
7. The girls start work at the Sonic burger bar, but Paris doesn't take kindly to her hairnet: "I'm going to start crying, I feel so ugly."
8. While at the burger bar, the girls are asked to change the sign outside the drive-through. Their manager is less than impressed when they change it to read '1/2 price anal salty weiner bugers'.
9. On being handed a pay cheque:
Nicole: "What do we do with it?"
Manager: "Cash it."
Manager: "At the bank."
10. The girls find road kill and decide to take it home with them:
Paris: "I've never seen road kill in LA."
Nicole: "Ergh, what is that?"
Paris: "It's a new belt!"
:lol: :lol: :lol:
April 26th, 2004, 12:39 AM #2Underground Hit [Level 5]
I've never watched this show, but have heard from it...These quotes are so funny :lol:
April 26th, 2004, 03:35 AM #3Gold Record [Level 7]
This show I've only seen once since they started to air it over here. Paris is on another planet?? LOL That doesn't even describe it :lol:
Actually shows like this tend to give me a headache!cheese: