Find a song, artist, record...
    Karlos is offline Indie Release [Level 4]

Alec Costandinos "Constantly Yours" - Message for

Happy New Year Everyone!

Bernie, many thanks for your recent info on the above. As a big Costandinos fan I thought I had pretty much everything until I read your news!
    I'm very pleased to say I have managed to track down a copy of this bootleg which I'm now playing to death. You mentioned it was worth over $200 a few years back and furthermore said "who knows what it's worth now". Believe said you picked up your copy for next to nothing.

Well I must be very lucky as I paid $9 for my copy...can you beat that??

Bernie is offline DiscoMusic.com Owner / Administrator
    Glad to hear you found a copy. The recent Alec R Costandinos - Constantly Yours entry to the database was actually provided by Jimmy M as I only have this on CD and not on vinyl.
    Bernard Lopez

Owner/publisher of DiscoMusic.com - on the web since 1996.

DiscoMusic.com on Facebook and Google+

Karlos is offline Indie Release [Level 4]
    Bernie,

I didn't have to look far, I found a copy on GEMM. There's another one there if anyone is interested.... for the far more exhorbitant price of $15!!

Yes I had found them on Gemm once before (looks like you grabbed one of the 2) and couldn't belive it! To any Costandinos fan I would snatch that last copy ASAP if ya aint got one if you found it for that price! What did you think of the "Lamlight" megamix on the A side? I absolutly love it! Great razorblade/tape overlays creating an awsome underground disco megamix (of corse with the mick jagger and santana sections in it too lol)

DJ Jimmy M
    My new releases available now: More Things Change
    http://www.amazon.com/More-Things-Change/dp/B007425OA8

Production Line (Features Instrumentals)
    http://www.amazon.com/Production-Line/dp/B007U1GPD8

Bootleg

I have this bootleg, since 1981 release. :o .. happy to see other searching for this, I love this Vinyl.....
    Mix by: Lam/Produced by: P.U. Paul

LamLight (A) (Roset Willham - Arr: P. Bell)
    Tangent Publishing 1981....N.Y N.Y.

BUT I HAVE OTHER Vinyls BOOTLEGS !!! :D
    Someone will post comments about Bootlegs?...
    e.g.
    "Brainstorm of a magician" (J. Smathers) 1981
    and other vinyl's without description.. only
    White, or yellow, center...

(sorry my little english)

Re: Bootleg

Quote Originally Written by Albano343
    I have this bootleg, since 1981 release. :o .. happy to see other searching for this, I love this Vinyl.....
    Mix by: Lam/Produced by: P.U. Paul

LamLight (A) (Roset Willham - Arr: P. Bell)
    Tangent Publishing 1981....N.Y N.Y.

BUT I HAVE OTHER Vinyls BOOTLEGS !!! :D
    Someone will post comments about Bootlegs?...
    e.g.
    "Brainstorm of a magician" (J. Smathers) 1981
    and other vinyl's without description.. only
    White, or yellow, center...

(sorry my little english)
    Actualy all that info on the label is totaly false of corse. Was all part of the attempted bootlegg cover up thing. We all know who wrote and produced every track in the entire "Constantly Yours" razor blade made megamix LOL. The megamix on side A..same thing accept it has too many writers and producers in that mix. Theres a nice bootlegg only disco mix of Martin Circus "Disco Circus" which is kinda like the Bootlegg mixes your talkin bout, it just says simply "Disco Circus" on a white label with nothing else. This is actualy the best mix I ever heard of this..whoever did it must have had access to the master tape cause it is literally remixed. Not chopped up with a razor. I think it came out around the same time as "Constantly Yours" in '81. Theres a Prince remix on the B side but I forget what track it was. I just know i'd like to get my hands on this one someday!

DJ Jimmy M
    My new releases available now: More Things Change
    http://www.amazon.com/More-Things-Change/dp/B007425OA8

Production Line (Features Instrumentals)
    http://www.amazon.com/Production-Line/dp/B007U1GPD8

Permissions