April 9th, 2002, 02:09 PM #1
Bernie's in-depth interview with a New York DJ who spun at legendary New York clubs: New York-New York, Bonds, Underground, River Club, Studio 54, Ice Palace, Pavillion, The Saint... Lots of history here including notes on Jim Burgess and Roy Thode.
As an added bonus listen to John's Disco mixes as you read the interview. A new mix from John Ceglia will be featured each week along with the interview. Here's the upcoming mix schedule:
* April 7-20: New York-New York-The Discotheque
* April 21-27: The Underground
* April 28-May 4: River Club-New Years Eve 1982
* May 5-11: River Club-9am Sunday morning
* May 12-18: Fire Island Pavillion
* May 19-25: Studio 54 Disco Party
* May 26-June 1:Disco Step By Step 25 Year Reunion Party
Use the link below to read and hear the whole thing. Enjoy!
April 11th, 2002, 04:52 PM #2Underground Hit [Level 5]
GOOD INTERWIEW - WITH GOOD MUSIC, can we get the tracklisting of what he had play ( or can i know what is the last song? sounds like CURTIS MAYFIELD i like that song.......well mixed also............RU