Thread: VOLKSWAGEN Golf 2012: The VII

Arrow VOLKSWAGEN Golf 2012: The VII

One of the most important releases of this year. The VW Golf is of life importance for the Wolfsburg group as it is their superhit.

Engines: - 1.2 TSI 85 Hp
    - 1.4 TSI 140 Hp
    - 1.6 TDI 105 or 150 Hp

The GTI, the Bluemotion, electrical Golf and Golf R are coming in 2013, the plug-in hybrid and the Golf Plus will follow in 2014.

DBS™ Media & Entertainment GmbH ® München/Deutschland

DBS™ Official @YouTube|||DBS™ @Twitter

Bernie is offline DiscoMusic.com Owner / Administrator
    Not a Golf person, but it is a great little car and I would imagine the TDI has quite a bit of torque and the thrifty fuel milage of a diesel is a huge plus.

I'm waiting to see what the GTI mkVII holds in store for enthusiasts. The 2.0 engine is great! Waiting...
    Bernard Lopez

Owner/publisher of DiscoMusic.com - on the web since 1996.

DiscoMusic.com on Facebook and Google+

Imo the golf has lost its personality in terms of design. It looks like any other car to me. But that's a general problem i today's car world. The soul has been killed by aerodynamics.

Not so much aerodynamics K-Bee, but just car companies appealing to the common denominator who seem to like bland or at the other extreme, hideous looking monsters like the Hyundai Sonata.
    Bernard Lopez

Is the the one you're talking about Bernie? "Hideous looking monster"? It's not THAT bad is it? Just plain ol' boring
    New-Hyundai-Sonata-Does-Not-Have-Many-Takers.jpg

That's the old one, and although a copy of the previous generation Honda Accord, wasn't that bad looking. It's the replacement for 2012 shown below that is fugly as all can be as it's frankenstein copy and paste puzzle of the VW CC, Mercedes Benz CL class and the BMW.

Bernard Lopez

Fugly doesn't even begin to describe it!!! It looks a bit like a blown up balloon with wheels.

And just in from VAG, the GTI.

2.0 TSI > 220 Hp > 280 NM > that's more than enough for Bernie to handle.

DBS™ Media & Entertainment GmbH ® München/Deutschland

DBS™ Official @YouTube|||DBS™ @Twitter

Eeeeehhhh, I'm not feeling the love for the GTI as much as I've had previously. The looks are getting a little childish now. Perhaps it will grow on me. Give me an MKV GLI or GTI any day!
    Bernard Lopez

Permissions

vagrant-critical