Find a song, artist, record...
    Marcio** is offline Platinum Record [Level 8]

Singer and actress Claudine Longet

The Rolling Stones - Claudine - 1978 - Some Girls - disc 2

Claudine Longet - Let's Spend the Night Together (Rolling Stone's cover) - 1972
    ♪♪♪ The music is higher/ I don't want to stop
    ♪♪♪ (Cerrone's Paradise)

paul is offline Double Platinum Record [Level 9]

Re: Singer and actress Claudine Longet

I seem to remember some controversy about this woman, like murder or something. I also rmeber she was married to Andy Williams.
    Find them and destroy them!

Smile Re: Singer and actress Claudine Longet

Paul, those are exactly my standard facts about her, and, I'm sure, many in the general public,because of her repeated TV appearances with Andy, and her long public trial in Colorado over her shooting of the pro skier Spider Sabich, famously satirized in repeated gunshots and wipe-outs in a Saturday Night Live video montage that probably helped make their rep in the first two seasons of envelope-pushing snark. NBC ran an apology that, typically, was more like a disclaimer. Some may be forgiven for imagining that the term quel scandale! was coined for her specifically. She has a series of easy-listening LPs, sung in accented English, in an ultra-wispy voice, on A&M. Nothing to distract you from Francoise Hardy, Juliette Greco or Sylvie Vartan, certainly. Or Veronique Sanson, the Christine McVie of France, IMHO.
    Last edited by skiddlybop; May 20th, 2012 at 08:30 AM.
    skiddly bop doo wow! (Billy Paul) Wake up and live! (Debbie Allen) Ommmm...(Me)
    Bow-chick-a-bow, chick-a-bow-wow-wow!(Hugh Roy)
    Pray like it's all up to God, work like it's all up to you.
    The only people you need to get even with are the ones who helped you.(Patti LaBelle)
    When life hands you lemons, marinate the chicken.(Anne Burrell)

Permissions