Arrow Obama & Julia

Very interesting and inventive campaign tool >

http://www.barackobama.com/life-of-julia#

DBS™ Media & Entertainment GmbH ® München/Deutschland

DBS™ Official @YouTube|||DBS™ @Twitter

Bernie is offline DiscoMusic.com Owner / Administrator

Re: Obama & Julia

Johann,
    Very slick campaign and hopefully one that gets the word out to voters. Thanks for posting!
    Bernard Lopez

Owner/publisher of DiscoMusic.com - on the web since 1996.

DiscoMusic.com on Facebook and Google+

Quote Originally Written by Bernie View Post
    Johann,
    Very slick campaign and hopefully one that gets the word out to voters. Thanks for posting!
    Bernie, I must say, it's just the truth about the difference in the two major parties, whichsome spoilers tried to downplay. But now we know much better how urgent it was to change direction after the Bush presidency bankrupted and polarized the country and left 9/11 unavenged [ until Pres. Obama cut all the nonsense and brought justice to Al Qaeda by having OBL whacked by Navy Seals a year ago, within a year of taking office by a large majority vote.]
    skiddly bop doo wow! (Billy Paul) Wake up and live! (Debbie Allen)
    Bow-chick-a-bow, chick-a-bow-wow-wow!(Hugh Roy)
    Pray like it's all up to God, work like it's all up to you.
    The only people you need to get even with are the ones who helped you.(Patti LaBelle)
    When life hands you lemons, marinate the chicken.(Anne Burrell)

Bernie is offline DiscoMusic.com Owner / Administrator

That's one area where President Obama's campaign can improve, and it's getting the word out to head off and counteract all the misinformation being spewed by Republicans and corporations as well as its minions like the Koch brothers.
    Bernard Lopez

Owner/publisher of DiscoMusic.com - on the web since 1996.

DiscoMusic.com on Facebook and Google+

Bernie, I don't wish to make anyone feel left out because of their politics, on this forum for retro music collectors. I'm just saying I turn away from politicians who divide our nation and try to make others into second-class citizens based on economic class, race, or religion.I am TOTALLY DOWN, however, about The Politicians featuring McKinley Jackson, credited performers of the Holland Dozier Holland instrumental "Free Your Mind," on Buddah/HotWax 45, same track as 8th Day B-side on Invictus 45, "It's Instrumental to be Free," with a tougher mix.
    skiddly bop doo wow! (Billy Paul) Wake up and live! (Debbie Allen)
    Bow-chick-a-bow, chick-a-bow-wow-wow!(Hugh Roy)
    Pray like it's all up to God, work like it's all up to you.
    The only people you need to get even with are the ones who helped you.(Patti LaBelle)
    When life hands you lemons, marinate the chicken.(Anne Burrell)

Permissions

vagrant-critical