Find a song, artist, record...

selling off all my first pressings on ebay many hundreads varies artists please view

hi every one
    it has now come to the end of the line for me so i am selling off my record collection to raise the funds to take my family on holiday. there is all sorts there and will be sad to see go as we all know records hold that special part in our musical youth any way i wont go on, babbling here is the link for you to go on ebay and see 261008418169 just copy that number in to the search bar and then from there you can see sellers other items all my records are in pristine condtion and never abused . i hope they find you well best regards to you all
    sean

Re: selling off all my first pressings on ebay many hundreads varies artists please v

[QUOTE=sean1978;188257]hi every one
    it has now come to the end of the line for me so i am selling off my record collection to raise the funds to take my family on holiday. there is all sorts there and will be sad to see go as we all know records hold that special part in our musical youth any way i wont go on, babbling here is the link for you to go on ebay and see 261008418169 just copy that number in to the search bar and then from there you can see sellers other items all my records are in pristine condtion and never abused . i hope they find you well best regards to you all
    sean
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2610084290...84.m1558.l2649

Re: selling off all my first pressings on ebay many hundreads varies artists please v

Sean: I only took a brief look but saw a record by Nazareth.....don't you think their album "Hair of the Dog" is one of the best rock albums EVER? I used to practive guitar riffs to the title track and "Changin' Times".

Quote Originally Written by Cory Ander View Post
    Sean: I only took a brief look but saw a record by Nazareth.....don't you think their album "Hair of the Dog" is one of the best rock albums EVER? I used to practive guitar riffs to the title track and "Changin' Times".
    HI Dude,
    oh the good old days hey,i will sadly miss my vinyl (boo hoo)but and a big but we all want a holiday thats the reason why there being sold,why dont you have a bid and grab a bargain there all there to sell
    peace
    sean

here is the actual link for my records
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Records-/3...p3911.c0.m1538

sean: don't you think you'll REALLY miss those records when they're gone? There's some hot rock titles there. Too bad you don't live in my area, you could get a pretty penny for a lot of those!

Permissions