Thread: does anyone know which song by Eminem samples Cerrone

does anyone know which song by Eminem samples Cerrone

and which Cerrone song did he sample? Eminem turns my stomach but I would be interested to hear a Cerrone sample in one of his songs. thanks. If it's my favorite Cerrone song ("The Music of Life") I just may cop an attitude.

Re: does anyone know which song by Eminem samples Cerrone

I stopped even keeping that dumb punk Eminem's music on file after the first album -- and if you think he's so goddam funny, Elton,did you laugh at his joke about the killing of Gianni Versace before you took away Dido's moment at the Grammys, you attention whore? -- but as to the question at hand, I won't be surprised if it's "Rocket in the Pocket," a popular hip-hop breakbeat since Paul Winley Records was bootlegging the "Super Disco Brakes."I should sell my original Cotillion vinyl on eBay. Thanks for reminding me, Cory.
    skiddly bop doo wow! (Billy Paul) Wake up and live! (Debbie Allen)
    Bow-chick-a-bow, chick-a-bow-wow-wow!(Hugh Roy)
    Pray like it's all up to God, work like it's all up to you.
    The only people you need to get even with are the ones who helped you.(Patti LaBelle)
    When life hands you lemons, marinate the chicken.(Anne Burrell)

I couldn't agree more. He has the whiniest, most annoying voice I've ever heard...it's like listening to Billy Crystal rap and I can't figure out why anyone would buy his stuff. I was just curious to hear disco used in a different context...the only other example I can think of is TLC's sample of "Fly Robin Fly" though I'm sure there are more.

For people who like to travel in the land of Sample, I recommend this site. Very entertaining!

http://www.whosampled.com/
    DBS™ Media & Entertainment GmbH ® München/Deutschland

DBS™ Official @YouTube|||DBS™ @Twitter

Permissions

vagrant-critical