Thread: any idea for finding the singers name( My world keeps getting smaller everyday)

any idea for finding the singers name( My world keeps getting smaller everyday)

Hi There is a song from 1977,My World Keeps Getting Smaller Everyday,by Koffee N Kreme, Does any one know the singers name (Female and Male),or any Photos from them. and also any link to find this song. Many appreciations Alighapoo

discodevil is offline Underground Hit [Level 5]

Re: any idea for finding the singers name( My world keeps getting smaller everyday)

Was the male singer Lance Ellington.

NickNack is offline Double Platinum Record [Level 9]

Re: any idea for finding the singers name( My world keeps getting smaller everyday)

There is a Facebook page for Kate Pace (Actually, it's a public event page for "Kate Pace at La Cascada" in Essex.) that says she sang with Koffee n Kreme and Lance Ellington. There is also a You Tube bio on Joe Jackson that says he toured with Koffee n Kream during 1977 and 1978. Don't know if these are related to what you're looking for but it could lead you somewhere else.
    Love Has No Time or Place
    Nicky

Koffee n Kreme were Lance Ellington and The late Bet Hannah. Before they won New Faces gala fungal un 1977 we worked together in a dance band on the south coast of England. The single was released on Jet Records and was written by Neil Sedaka. Hope this helps!

Also Joe Jackson was the musical director for koffee n Kreme. Before that he was working as a piano player at the playboy club in Portsmouth and would pop in to see our band occasionally x

was that Joe Jackson ("You Can't Get What You Want 'Til you Know What You Want")?

Quote Originally Written by Cory Ander View Post
    was that Joe Jackson ("You Can't Get What You Want 'Til you Know What You Want")?
    The very same.

Hi !
    I'm new to this site and only signed up to give you the info you wanted :) if you click on this link you can listen to the track you were looking for,BUT please take note that on my PC when i chose the download option, My anti-virus (Avast) picked it up as a suspicious site ! So please enjoy listening to it and if your anti-virus doesn't pick it up please let me know? I used to watch Koffee and Kreme at the Mecca dance hall in Portsmouth (south of England) they sang with a band called The Christy Lee Band and were amazing ! They did win the TV talent competition "New Faces" and went on to the royal variety performance show and sang for the Queeen Here is the Link http://mp3-play.com/music/kreme Hope this is of help for you.

Permissions

vagrant-critical