Thread: someone please help me out here

someone please help me out here

i was listening to a disco/oldies/classic rock station today and i heard a disco sounding song the lyrics were keep on dancin keep on dancin and thats all i really remember...but i do remember a keyboard or an organ solo...had a hollow sound to it..the singer sounded african american..if anyone could help me out itd be greatly appreciated. i've googled everything to no avail...someone help please help me find this song

Re: someone please help me out here

Hello Josh,

the first song that came into my mind is this one:

Music was my first love and it will be my last!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Disco/314626415237269

thanks for the reply ceejay...nope this isnt the one...the song im thinkin of had a smooth beat and a keyboard or an organ solo in it...also the the organ/keyboard was prominent..it's killing me, i gotta find out the name of this...any more help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

billyblackwood is offline Advance Promo Copy [Level 3]

"lyrics were keep on dancin keep on dancin and thats all i really remember...but i do remember a [COLOR=#003399 ! important][COLOR=#003399 ! important]keyboard[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    or an organ solo"

LOL there's literally hundreds of disco songs that have those details. You're going to have to try to remember more info if you want a quick answer. Gary's Gang would have been the obvious one.
    Good luck
    Last edited by billyblackwood; January 1st, 2011 at 07:51 PM.

Permissions

vagrant-critical