Find a song, artist, record...

WHATS THE NAME OF THE SINGER IN.....

Celi Bee and the Buzzy Bunch?

The woman singing, whats her name?

discodevil is offline Underground Hit [Level 5]
    Celi Bee was born Celida Ines Camacho.

I wonder what she is up to today. Celi bee is one of my favorite groups. One Love is my favorite song from them. I really enjoy all the great drum work in that song. Its probably my favorite song of all time.

Quote Originally Written by discorecordplayer
    I wonder what she is up to today. Celi bee is one of my favorite groups. One Love is my favorite song from them. I really enjoy all the great drum work in that song. Its probably my favorite song of all time.
    I, too, love "One Love." I just discovered it about two months ago. And it the most played song in my whole collection. (My roommates are starting to hate me for it, though :-)

TOUGH LUCK FOR THEM. PLAY AND PLAY IT PROUD!

YOU MIGHT WANT TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER GREAT RECORD BY CELI BEE. ITS CALLED "FLY ME ON THE WINGS OF LOVE"
    I HAVE IT AND IT HER LONGEST SONG; IT TAKES UP ONE WHOLE SIDE OF THE RECORD. AND ITS ONE OF HER BEST SONGS! (IN THE LONG VERSION)

I could be wrong, but didn't Celi Bee play a song called 'Superman' once in the 70s? :-?

Quote Originally Written by djscream67
    I could be wrong, but didn't Celi Bee play a song called 'Superman' once in the 70s? :-?
    yes and it was another T.K. Disco label (TKD-37) from 1977

it was a big hit at least in here

Permissions